Detailing is highly beneficial for new or well-maintained vehicles. The paint texture will be glossy, smooth, and conserved, and this is especially true for products that contain “fillers.” Paint modification involves using an electric polisher, a microfiber buffing pad, and a cutting combination to remove minor flaws and scratches from a vehicle’s clear coat until the scrapes are gone.
FULL-SERVICE PAINT DETAILING
At Monarch Motorsports, complete service paint detailing is the pinnacle of car care. You can choose between an interior and an exterior treatment, or both. We can restore your vehicle to its original condition or enhance its look.
INTERIOR TREATMENT AUTOMOTIVE PAINT CORRECTION DETAILING EL PASO
Many people are unaware of the importance of maintaining the interiors of their vehicles, which is why we at Monarch Autosports interior paint correction detailing EL Paso take great care of our customers’ vehicles and keep their interiors clean, shiny, and new-looking.
EXTERIOR PAINT CORRECTION DETAILING EL PASO
We vacuum, shampoo, and steam clean all of your car’s upholstery, carpeting, and floor mats. Clean and condition all leather, vinyl, and plastic surfaces thoroughly. Hand-clean the door panels, consoles, dash, air vents, steering column, and apply tire shine.
The 3 Step Restoration Process includes-
- Elimination of tar, road grime & insect smudges.
- Should polish all painted surfaces with clay bars.
- Cleaning the wheels by hand is required.
- Must paint the clear coat to achieve a deep, high-gloss finish on the car’s surface.
- Cleaning up scuffs and scrapes is a must.
- Should use Oxidized paint to restore the luster.
- Must use synthetic sealant wax for defense and long-lasting protection of a car.
- With wax protection, the car coating is safe for a year, and it helps maintain paint clarity and shine.
- Plastic and vinyl are enhanced and protected with exterior trim sealant.